After reading the information on this page and reviewing the FAQs, if you would like to be considered as a candidate for participation in the program. Please fill out the referral form and hit the submit button.
*Not everyone is eligible for the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court:
- Submit this referral form providing our court with good contact information to reach you by the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court Administer.
- Your criminal history will be screened by the District Attorney’s Office to determine eligibility.
- Alcohol & Drug Assesment, you will meet with our treatment provider for a clinical assessment.
- All of the above will be reviewed by the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court team at an Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court Staffing meeting and a decision will be made.
- If you are accepted into the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court, you will meet with your attorney to complete/review the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court contract and legal paperwork for entry into the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Drug Court program. You will begin treatment immediately upon release from jail; (an OR Bond may be signed by the Judge if you do not have a hold [of pending charges] by another county).
* If you wish to be considered as a candidate and are out on bond, submit the form here or return the form to the DUI Court Administrator’s Office or your attorney. Assessments and Group Therapy will be held at:
Recovery Place, Inc
104-B N. Commerce Street
Hinesville, GA 31313
Public Defender Cases Contact: